Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Sims 2 Apartment Life No Cd

Saturday

I try to keep the promise of continuing to update the blog with photos and some comments made in anticipation of the tests closer to becoming a musical.
Saturday we tested the show in its entirety. We started with the tests at three and a half hours at the modest end of the seven (the previous Saturday we had done enough later.)
There are definitely some ballets to be reviewed but we begin to understand how to move. The played all right (!), The singing even if I do not know much what I think is sometimes more difficult (I myself sometimes Berci roll of the absurd). Unfortunately I have no video
nice to add to your post this time but thanks to Simon (io infatti avevo scordato la macchina fotografica a casa) posso aggiungere al post qualche foto.
Sono poche e molto semplici...nelle prossime volte cercherò di attrezzarmi meglio !

0 comments:

Post a Comment