Thursday, May 14, 2009

Eagle Sports Metal Cores Sold In Su

the show begin!

Hello everyone!
These days I have been busy and I have not had much time to write but now I needed to share my enthusiasm with someone qiuindi and here I am in this great building that is the blogoclasse.
time ago in a post I wrote that I was preparing a musical with my group of friends. At that time it seemed very far very fast but the days have passed and now here I am busy all the last preparations.
I'm talking about the final preparations, but like every time we have fallen behind and now we're running as a desperate attempt to not be running out to do some nights just to finish or improve some ballet dress.
Just finished this post I have to reach the group at our rehearsal room where the clothes are still settling and making a few recordings (not in playback singing, but because the sore throat are still there and it is nice to hear me sing a hoarse voice, in recent events we decided to record the voices of the soloists ... you never know).



I am back from the tests. When I arrived (late) had already started to make clothes, but the program that Simon (the Genius of computer in office) was used to record would not hear so no one had begun to sing. In a couple of hours we managed to arrive at a good point with the costumes. We were quite tired but happy to have almost finito.Ho took some pictures with my mobile phone to add to the post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment