Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Email Mailing Lists Sale



I'm back after a week of trials and hardship.
Over the past 4 days I had serious problems of inspiration and my computer certainly has not worked (password lost, search fails ...).
But now we move on to post!

Until the beginning of this semester I would not even remotely wanted you to run a blog. I like to surf the web and discover useful sites and to observe all things provided by the Internet. And the point is this: until the beginning of March, I looked and nothing else, I always felt like a spectator, a "passive component" of the Web 2.o.
I chose this because the examination arrangements, while not considering it a necessary thing for me, I was certain, however, including past experience, that the only way to improve my computer skills were just what to prove myself with this world (internet is really one of the few things that are impossible to learn from books!).
Initially I felt a bit 'lost, as if I were suddenly Come out in a field of battle. The hardest thing in the first post was to get used to say something, to express myself, not knowing who would read what I wrote, what he thought the victim, etc. ...
The beauty of the experience of having started the blog in a group, the blogoclasse, is that despite my initial confusion was aware that it is not the only one to feel like that.
I knew a lot of people reading their thoughts and I discovered new things about old friends. I learned a lot by reading other blogs (there are some very cute).

I have to admit that there have been times when I felt unable to spend time to get ad alcuna conclusione (ho scritto tanti post senza poi pubblicarli) e momenti in cui il computer ha rischiato di essere distrutto dalla mia ira, momenti di poca ispirazione e tanti altri momenti bui .

Stretta la foglia, larga la via, dite la vostra che io ho detto la mia
(non sapevo come concludere...questa frase mi è stata suggerita da un amico quindi non me ne prendo la responsabilità)

0 comments:

Post a Comment