Monday, June 1, 2009

How To Put Cheats On Gpsphone With A Mac

The results of our work fun

Here I am!
I finally manage to have a moment to write. The past week has been a part of their particular ... I look forward to arriving in the evening of the show, on the other I felt a bit 'scared, not quite ready to find out what the results could be reached after weeks and weeks of tests. How
after each grueling wait, the curtain opened and the show began. The
there have been moments of panic but it was really a very nice experience.
And the best thing was not performing on stage but notice that after only five years we are no longer just friends having fun in a slightly 'alternative and to make extravagant musical but a beautiful group of which I could never do without.
After the performance the atmosphere was wonderful. We laughed, joked and I personally, I felt right at home.
As always I made a small collection of photos (I have many). In my opinion, sometimes the pictures can communicate much more than words and, since I do not want to bore anyone here is the presentation:



0 comments:

Post a Comment