Sunday, February 6, 2011

Tips On Master Bateing

V Stage sal LHN and various gifts with rain and possible

damn, likely to end up late for the fifth stage of the sal LHN. Luckily it was a short stage today and I finished on time and a few days in advance.
This is the overview of how far I have come now. the ones you see are two soaps that I made in a night of stomach pains. I could not find rest in any position, and so I got up and waited for the dawn using the time .... so incredible, but thinking about the soap about seven o'clock in the morning well the stomach is gone, ahahahahaha

this week have done little or nothing, I was taken with other matters. but sometimes I put the cross in this new scheme, which I liked immediately to the lively colors will certainly be a gift .... but I'll let those who do not!

and then I tried to go with Isabella L & L even though this pattern very much, I blocked a lot.

and now good Sunday to all! Oltrepò the sun shines and you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment