Thursday, February 17, 2011

Pub Golf Fancy Dress Women

gifts and presents and gifts

really hard this birthday a month! incredibileeeeeeeeeeee
here is the gift that sabrina gave me and that the mail was kept warm for ten days, ahahahhahaah. the necklace I was so pleased when I had seen on his blog and federica has instead created the personalized card! Federica: keep free Idalgo that just comes home, you'll be the first to give us a ride;)


and this is the tea that has embroidered sabri for me. I shamefully ............ its not I have you began, but only Because I'm waiting for schemes specifically ordered for you!
and then the gift of the legendary Viviana !!!!!!!!!!! tesoroooooooooooooooo thanks, you're like always strepitosaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
and then not to make him jealous Iago, I show also a Fotina her .... here's the typical pose while waiting for the baby food !..... and please do not Comment on the black wall behind him is a disaster when you rub them, ahahahaha

0 comments:

Post a Comment